Agena Bioscience, Inc.United States of America
Agena Bioscience develops, manufactures, and supplies genetic analysis systems and reagents, including the MassARRAY® System. The system is a highly sensitive, cost-effective, mass spectrometry-based platform for high-throughput genetic analysis, and is used globally in diverse research fields such as cancer profiling for solid tumors and liquid biopsies, inherited genetic disease testing, pharmacogenetics, agricultural genomics, and clinical research. In the United States, the MassARRAY System ...
United States of America
- (05.10.2017) Agena Bioscience Bolsters MassARRAY Insights Reporting Network by Adding N-Of-One
- (13.07.2017) Agena Bioscience and Intermountain Healthcare Announce Research Collaboration to Advance Precision Medicine
- (14.02.2017) Agena Bioscience Opens Office in Shanghai, China
- (09.02.2017) Multiplexed Analysis of ALK, ROS1, and RET Rearrangements in Lung Cancer Enabled by the MassARRAY System
- (21.07.2014) Agena Bioscience Appoints Peter Dansky as Chief Executive Officer